Tuesday 1 October 2013

Red rose tattoo outfit

Hi dear ones,

Today I was browsing for rose images. I especially like these flowers and I enjoy looking at all kind of representations of them. Among many images, one caught my eyes and inspired me to create an outfit.

This is the outfit  that I have put together following the vintage rose tattoo theme:
Outfit made with a red dress and rose jacket inspired by vintage tattoos
OOTD outfit of the day

The original image that inspired me is:


A drawing of an old school red rose tattoo

As you can see, I got inspired by the old school/vintage style tattoos featuring roses. I first found this cool jacket with this beautiful embroidery. I think it looks like a very versatile jacket that can be wore with either elegant or casual clothes. This time I have chosen to go with the more elegant route so I picked a bodycon dress. The dress is keeping the red and black tones of roses drawings (colour and outline). I paired it with matching items that have golden tones instead of silvery, because I especially wanted to give a bit of warmth to the entire look.


red heart
SHOP LINKS (just click on the images/ links below): 



Floral Embroidery JacketJacket Spaghetti Straps Plunging Neck Hollow Out Dropped-Waist Stripes Pattern Packet Buttock Sexy Bandage DressDress Stiletto and Rhinestone Design Pumps For WomenPumps Tote and Rivets Design Street Level Handbag For WomenHandbag Multi-Layered Rose Shape RingRing Weicai 2646 Women WatchWatch  


~♥~Important recommendation: don't enter your credit card online, it is safer to always use Paypal as it can refund in 45 days in case you get a bad order/missing items ; )~♥~


Xoxo Don't forget to subscribe for your daily inspirational outfit :)
Join me on Facebook / Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Hello, this weekend is good for me, since this time i am reading this enormous informative article here at my home. henna tattoo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...