Thursday 3 October 2013

Black, golden and white elegant outfit

Hi dear ones,

Tonight I felt like searching for some really elegant items.I usually post very cheap priced clothing but I went over budget this time. Though seeing how detailed they are, the price I think is actually really fair. I found these beautiful ones:
- Jacket at 7.54 dollars
-Custom dress at 60.62 dollars ( I have seen one at another website at 130 dollars)
-Pumps at 26.93 dollars
-Bag at 19.06 dollars
-Watch at 16.13 dollars *prices correct at the time of publishing this post

Elegant outfit containing a black jacket, white golden dress with pumps, bag and watch
Elegant outfit with black, white and golden tones

Read more to see the shop links and the image that inspired me! :)

 This abstract painting is so beautiful! All credits for this image go to http://www.dreamstime.com/stock-images-black-gold-white-abstract-image9693664

abstract painting
 Inspirational painting
  


Gold heart golden SHOP LINKS (just click on the links below):

 

Dress

Jacket

 Pumps

  Bag

  Watch



   ~♥~Important recommendation: don't enter your credit card online, it is safer to always use Paypal as it can refund in 45 days in case you get a bad order/missing items ; )~♥~



Xoxo Don't forget to subscribe for your daily inspirational outfit :)
Join me on Facebook / Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...