Saturday 5 October 2013

How to dress like Michelle Phan ~ Nana Komatsu inspired outfit

Hi dear ones,

Today I was inspired my Michelle's Phan video below. My chosen character is Nana Komatshu, with a soft and cute style.





To recreate her look, I gathered a sweet bow ring. What is sweeter than a heart shaped bag?? hehe and to sweeten up even more I added a beautiful  white lace blouse. Aww, so kawaii!

Outfit inspired by Nana Komatsu and Michelle Phan
Outfit with cute bow ring, heart-shaped bag and elegant lace blouse


 Read more to see the shop links  :)




SHOP LINKS (just click on the images/ links below):

Bowknot Embellished Finger RingRing Checked and Heart-Shaped Design Evening Bag For WomenBag Turtle Neck Lace Splicing Embroidery Faux Pearl Long Sleeve BlouseBlouse




~♥~Important recommendation: don't enter your credit card online, it is safer to always use Paypal as it can refund in 45 days in case you get a bad order/missing items ; )~♥~


Xoxo Don't forget to subscribe for your daily inspirational outfit :)
Join me on Facebook / Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...