Monday 30 September 2013

How to dress like Michelle Phan ~ Black and apricot tones dress

Hi lovelies,

In today's post I found a 'dupe' of a beautiful dress I have seen wore by Michelle Phan. Below is a photo from her facebook, all credits go to Michelle as I am posting it here just to show you of what item I am talking about.

Michelle Phan wearing an apricot and black dress
The lovely Michelle Phan wearing her apricot and black tones dress


My find is a similar dress, with a very interesting mix of apricot and black, very flattering to curves because it is bodycon. I make sure all my finds are from shops with international shipping and at reasonable prices. This one below is at around 30 dollars.



A bodycon dress that is curve flaterring, in beige/apricot and black
Beige and black dress


 
SHOP LINKS (just click on the images/ links below): 


Round Neck Sleeveless Striped Bandage Dress



  ~♥~Important recommendation: don't enter your credit card online, it is safer to always use Paypal as it can refund in 45 days in case you get a bad order/missing items ; )~♥~


 Xoxo Don't forget to subscribe for your daily inspirational outfit :)
Join me on Facebook / Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...