Sunday 29 September 2013

How to dress like Macbarbie07 ~ Style inspiration under 10 dollars

Hi lovelies,

First of all I am a big fan of the sweet Bethany Mota. I find her to be funny, caring, smart and genuine. I also think she has a great sense of style and I love many of her outfits.

I know that she posts the links to the actual original clothes so people can see exactly what brand, but I thought there must be a lot of girls which don't have that store in their country and still want to have a similar item. Since I view daily tons of clothing, I think I will use my knowledge to help those fans. In this first post from How to dress like, I will refer to this image, taken from her facebook. All credits for this image go to Macbarbie07, I just posted it here so that you know of what outfit I am talking about. :)


How to dress like  bethany mota macbarbie07 pink dress
Bethany Mota Macbarbie07 wearing her cute pink dress

As you can see, Beth wears a lovely bright pink dress. When I saw it, it really reminded me of this one below.
The colour is similar, as well as the fitting and as a plus, the dress even has a bow, which if you watched Beth's videos you will know that she loves.

cheap cute bow pink dress
The cute similar version dress at a cheap price with worldwide shipping


I hope you enjoyed my little treasure find ;)
What other outfits would you want me to help you recreate? Feel free to tell me in the comments below.
SHOP LINKS (just click on the images/ links below):




  ~♥~Important recommendation: don't enter your credit card online, it is safer to always use Paypal as it can refund in 45 days in case you get a bad order/missing items ; )~♥~

 Xoxo Don't forget to subscribe for your daily inspirational outfit :)
Join me on Facebook / Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...